Spring naar bijdragen

Start van big yeller

aw12345

Ja man, dan is Big Yeller bijna klaar!

Na wat inrijden op naar Backdoor?? Ze reden hem dit jaar omhoog bij de KOH ! heftig !

Als je nog een paar weken wacht, rijd ik graag met je mee..... Half april zijn we bij de Hammers.

Siert.

Trap Door is even more wicked than Backdoor.

Zou graar rond die tijd een bezoekie aan de Hammers brengen.

Eerst eens effe uit proberen at Cougar Buttes to get a feel for it, kinda trying to figure out how far it can be pushed.

After that JackHammer and Outerlimits would be pretty good starter trails lol. If that is all good would be fun to try Backdoor, that one is kinda a do or die thing lol

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 2 weeks later...

Started messing with the trailer business, darn it isn't wide enough, but close.

So a little fender modding is called for. Cut the darn things off today and will start on making them removable tomorrow.

big-yeller-2231.jpg

big-yeller-2232.jpg

big-yeller-2234.jpg

After that, the rear antirock and the engine and trans skid will go on and it's ready for some Hammering

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Only a few from upper sledgehammer and my buddy hasn't send them yet.

To much fun wheelin to bother with pics, also forgot my camera in my truck, kinda bummer a few shots of nearly tippin and such would have been cool

This the last trail we did has 2 pretty gnarly obstacles

These Jeeps and the Sammi buggy are of friend of mine that ran this trail last year.

I made the trail without winching, just good spotting

kinda gives you an idea of the kinda wheelin I put my toy together for

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Ziet er goed uit , wellicht mag ik hem volgende week live aanschouwen.

Ik heb je nummer , wel bellen wel hoe of wat.

Cool deal we will see ya, the trails are in fine shape/seriously tore up.

Friend of mine wants to mess with Turkey claw and was thinking about Chocolate thunder and maybe Sun Bonnet

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Nog wat nieuws

th_VID00117.jpg

Dat was dikke schik.

Zaterdag ook nog op pad geweest dat ging niet zo goed

Met up this morning with Neil, some folk I don't know also Fred, Chuck, Curtis, Kevin and his buddy Carlos (he has to be nuts to ride with ya Kevin).

First we ran into some folks with Toyotas plugging the trail. once we got around them things went pretty smoot till about tje half way point. There my powersteering started to have fits so I decided that is as far as I was going to go, Some of us took a break up there and kicked back for a while, one of the Jeeps that continued on blew the top of the radiator off, not so good I hope you guys found a way to get it of the trail.

I putted back slowly to the trail head making sure the steering didn't lockup.

Got it back on the trailer and back home without any further troubles. Wil figure out tonight what the heck is going on with it.

Anyway here are some pics

big-yeller-2241.jpg

big-yeller-2242.jpg

big-yeller-2243.jpg

big-yeller-2244.jpg

big-yeller-2245.jpg

big-yeller-2246.jpg

Even though it was kinda short for me, I had a nice time stretching the Jeep's legs and sniffing some mountain air

This guy thought he was racing the King of the Hammers

th_SDV_0025.jpg

This is what happend to my stuurhuis

Here is why I turned around yesterday, seems like I made the right choice

big-yeller-2248.jpg

big-yeller-2249.jpg

On the bright side the housing is reusable, just got to find a old steering box where I can rob some parts out off. Picked up another usable stuurhuis for free from a friend

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Wel een beetje doorwerken Aart! we wachten op je..........

Hebben Sledge Hammer gereden maar zijn benieuwd wat je voor ons in petto hebt donderdag.

Siert.

My wheelin buddy, wil Turkey claw proberen en we hebben ook naar Chocolate thunder gekeken. Kan ookSunBonner and Aftershock worden

We zullen zien wat het word. De Jeep is weer motive so it's all good.

Veel plezier op Motino wash

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites