Spring naar bijdragen

Start van big yeller

aw12345

De rug leuning is wat laag maar de stoelen zijn er comfortabel. Kan altiid een hoofd steun aan de rol kooi maken.

De meeste aftermark suspension seats zijn deze hoogte, geen idee waarom dit is. Kan zijn om ruimte voor een helm te maken? Je ka er seat tracks voor kopen, ik heb ze gewoon hard gemonteerd, geloof niet dat ik langer ga worden lol.

Dus is niet nodig

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 2 weeks later...

After cleaning half the desert out of my Jeep yesterday, did some more work on it today. Finally changed the parking brake valve to one that actually works. Had to make a new brake line and a mounting bracket for the valve.

Also finally welded some tabs on the cage/ seat mounts to secure the cup holder. So after bleeding the brakes it looks like this.

tinkertoy-090.jpg

Y'all can figure out where this is going

tinkertoy-092.jpg

I just need easier access to the recovery gear and tools in case I need them

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

I officially suck at sheetmetal welding, but nothing that a little bondo cannot resolve. Made some more progress on my tailgate, just needs some cable and a way to latch it shut. In time I might just skin the inside with some thin aluminum diamond plate. Had to make a little frame to stiffen it since all I was using was the outer skin of a 1997 TJ tailgate

tinkertoy095-vi.jpg

tinkertoy096-vi.jpg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Earlier this week I mounted some red labels and stuffed all my wheelin junk in the back. Found a nice metal box yesterday to stick all the tire plugs, valves etc in. Now I need to go visit a trail in a bad way. The Tinkertoy wants to stretch it's legs. Has been to long

tinkertoy137-vi.jpg

tinkertoy138-vi.jpg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 1 month later...