Spring naar bijdragen

Raar!

Arjan1972

Heb zelf een auto te koop staan en de volgende meneer wil hem graag kopen:

Ik citeer:

Can you assure me that it's in good state and that i will not be disappointed with it.I'm ready to pay your asking price and to be honest, i wanted to buy this for my Son, but the issue is i am an oceanographer and i do have a contract to go for which starts tomorrow and am leaving any moment from now.The contract is strictly no call due to the lack of reception on the sea area. But I'm able to access email anytime as we will make use of laptop so my only quickest payment option is PayPal as i can send money via PayPal anytime.Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, i will be responsible for all the paypal charges on this transaction and if you don't have an account with paypal, its pretty easy, safe and secured to open one. Just log on to http://www.paypal.com. I hope we can make the purchase as fast as possible? I have a mover that will come for it once payment clears and they will take care of very necessary paper for me. So i look forward to hear from you soon. will like to see more pics.

I need the address where the agent will meet you and your PayPal Full name and email address so i can send the money now.

Ik heb hier geen goed gevoel over!! Wat jullie?

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

:D

Heb jij geen berichtje van marktplaats gekregen dat deze persoon zich mogelijk in het buitenland verblijft en dat je op moet passen?

Dit zijn de bekende bendes die op deze manier al heel wat mensen geholpen hebben met het ontnemen van hun auto zonder er een cent voor te betalen. De kindertjes uit Kenya zullen er blij mee zijn :cry:

NIET OP INGAAN DUS TENZIJ JIJ JE AUTO GRAAG KWIJT WIL ZONDER ER WAT VOOR TE VANGEN!!!!!

Dan weet ik nog wel een paar adresjes voor je

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Ik had, toen ik mijn Camaro op MP had staan, er speciaal in het engels bij gezet dat ik het naar het buitenland verkoop na "face to face" contact en cash betaling. Geen rare mailtjes gehad. Ding was ook binnen een dag verkocht, overigens. Mijn zus had een tijdje terug een auto te koop staan en kreeg ook een vergelijkbaar berichtje van een "soldaat in het Midden-Oosten".

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites