Spring naar bijdragen

My Jeep Rocks IDTT get together Calico Souther California

aw12345

My bud Fred and me went to visit a good sized group of the MJR friends at the IDTT get together and had a ball.

What a difference compared to last year, less people and completely uncluttered trails. So we had a blast running the trails, a wee bit of spectacle at the gatekeeper and

to top it of we explored the Oregon mine. That definitely took the cake what a cool mine to roam around in. For the trails we ran Doran, Wall street and Odessa even broke a noob in that we found stuck on the trail.

I hope it made his and his family's day.

Well here are a few pics, Kurt was the videographer for the day so he can post that in the next couple of days.

All in all a great day on the trail and to all of those that missed it, man you all missed out in a big way.

idtt-001.jpg

idtt-002.jpg

idtt-003.jpg

idtt-004.jpg

idtt-011.jpg

idtt-013.jpg

idtt-025.jpg

idtt-027.jpg

Will post some pics of the mine excursion as I find and download them in the next couple of days

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Nee deze keer niet, als ik de Jeep er naar toe sleep zal ik het eens proberen, is niet zo moelijk als vorig Jaar. Nou als me andere Jeep klaar is dan kan ik het met reckless abandon proberen lol. Het gele beestje brengt me alle dagen naar me werk. Cougar Buttes en CAlico staan erg hoog op mijn lijst van favorite trails.

Niet te moeiljik maar fun enough voor een fijne dag

100_0105a.jpg

En een korte video

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe ze de groeten van me , ik baal er wel van dat ik nu niet in Vegas zit (maar ja de verbouwing moet ook hier doorgaan) , wellicht zie ik je in september dan ben ik er zeker weer bij.

Wellicht kun je wel onze (kermit) , vanwege de groene kleur inside bewonderen.....

Als het goed is wordt er a.s maandag een 4:1 kit ingebouwd .

003.jpg

Axle Front : D-44 4.88 + ARB

Axle Rear : D-60 4.88 + ARB

Suspension : 5.5" rubicon express long arm kit

Tires : 36" Super Swampers TSL + Beatlocks

bewerkt door boris
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites