Spring naar bijdragen

No Power At The Fuse Box For The Heater 25 Amp

sickboy

Hi all

i have a jeep wrangler yj, the heater is not working,

so i decided to check for voltage where the plug goes in to the switch at the back of the control panel , whit the ignition on of course so it receives power .

im not getting any power from there so i decide to check the fuse box ,it seams there is no power there at all.

Ii m at the end of ideas

is there anyone in the area of Den haag, that has an understanding of heating & electrics

Help please thanks

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Maybe something went wrong inside the fuse box. You could try to by-pass the fusebox with a separate wire and fuse, straight to the vent switch.

Still not working? Than it's heater fan, or switch, or resistor.

Here you have a set of wiring diagrams for the YJ -link-

First page, upper right, there's the hvac thing.......

Good luck!

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Thanks for the reply. you can reply back in dutch no problem at all.

I can read , talk dutch , spelling is relly bad hence the English. i think its better that way because then the other members that don't read English, can understand what im going on about when you or others reply in dutch .

any way so you think i could run a single wire from the battery to the switch with a fuse or with out ?

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Single wire with fuse, just to determinate the problem. If the fuse should blow, you have a extra indication. Otherwise as safety, better safe than sorry.

En dat nederlands......dat kan ook, maar ik ga er vanuit dat de meeste lezers op dit forum ook engels beheersen.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Hi,

Ff in Dutch, als je dat toch kunt lezen en begrijpen. Bij mijn CJ (1981) had ik geen spanning op de zekering van de remlichten/achteruirijlampen. Na lang zoeken bleek de stekkerverbinding op de stuurkolom, waar de draden uit het contactslot verbonden worden, kapot. E

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 1 month later...

Hi ik ga even wat nedelands proberen

lach wat je wil maar ik probeer mijn best .

heb afgelopen weekend een jeep kenner bij mij langs laten komen.om een kijkje te nemen naar de yj kachel van me

ik had hem verteld wat ik heb allemal gedaan met de jeep, so hij hoeft dat niet self te doen ,hij ging self onder de motorkap kijken,

ging bij de accu kijken dar had en drat zien loose hangen dat was het problem, DOH

ik dacht wat een luul je bent lee, so simpel ding had ik niet aan gedacht :frusty:

ik dink het zou better zijn als ik bij het engels blijft dink je niet :rolleyes:

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Hi ik ga even wat nedelands proberen

lach wat je wil maar ik probeer mijn best .

heb afgelopen weekend een jeep kenner bij mij langs laten komen.om een kijkje te nemen naar de yj kachel van me

ik had hem verteld wat ik heb allemal gedaan met de jeep, so hij hoeft dat niet self te doen ,hij ging self onder de motorkap kijken,

ging bij de accu kijken dar had en drat zien loose hangen dat was het problem, DOH

ik dacht wat een luul je bent lee, so simpel ding had ik niet aan gedacht :frusty:

ik dink het zou better zijn als ik bij het engels blijft dink je niet :rolleyes:

NOW WAY, great verslag van what happend to jou... :P

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites