Spring naar bijdragen

Plaaaaaatjes

Mav

Originally posted by Podenji@Oct 19 2005, 13:19

beter dan een vent, oké deze zuipt ook maar zeurt tenminste niet en houdt niet van voetbal, klaagt niet als mijn muziek hard aanstaat en wil overal mee naar toe 2.gif

89961.jpg

<div align="right">

Als je hem maar goed behandeld tongue.giftongue.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Greetz LaGrand

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Reacties 883
  • Created
  • Laatste reactie

Top Posters In This Topic

verhaal achter de plaatjes

I used to own a 1996 grand cherokee limited 5.2 L. I just spent around 3g's fixing it up...

Early this morning at around 3am on thursday the 20th of october my pride and joy was taken from me...

I went to sleep around 11pm that night at my buddys house. Everyone else was still awake because they didnt have to wake up at 5am to go to work...

Some how my gf and my buddys gf got their hands on my keys and took off. I woke up to my friend yelling for me to wake the fuck up and get into his truck. I had no idea what was going on at the time, just that they drove away in my jeep..

We pulled up to where they said there were and you will never guess what i saw...

My gf managed to loose control coming around a corner go onto two wheels and smash THREW a parked camping trailer, smashed into a boat trailer, flipped onto its side and slammed into the front steps of this old couples house just missing the BRAND NEW 2005 ram 2500 by inches...... When they hit the trailer they sent dishes and frying pans flying everywhere, even the propain tank went flying and dented a near by truck.

Ill post more when I relax, im seriously breaking down now... My gf was almost killed in my own truck.. Even thought she destroyed the jeep, it still managed to save the two girls lives. Im not even that mad right now.. I cant stop thinking about how they almost lost their lives.. The way I look at life now will never be the same...

P1010004.jpg

P1010101.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010069.jpg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Originally posted by dezperado@Oct 25 2005, 14:43

daar heb je toch meer aan dan aan een uitelkaarvallende wagoneer? rolleyes.gif   sad.gif <div align="right">

misschien wel maar zo'n oud gebakkie is toch spannend? je weet nooit wat je staat te wachten als je op pad gaat, hou wel van wat spanning in mijn leven anders ga ik me vervelen en hou wel van chaos tongue.gif

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Gast
Deze discussie is nu afgesloten voor verdere antwoorden.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...