Spring naar bijdragen

Moab Fun

aw12345

Have been stewing on this one for awhile. Met up with Jeepers from Conecticut, Maryland, Misouri, North Carolina, Kansas, New Mexico and a bud from Fresno California to entertain ourselves with some Moab fun. 
Didn't really care for top of the world, long drive for a pretty picture.
Now on Hells Revenge we had a ball. Hells gate piece a cake, ran escalator twice just for fun, tried the devils highway got about half way up, just not enough power to get to the top, needs a good run at it. Still felt nice and stable half way up with the tires spinning. Car wash nailed it, that was fun. Tatersalad hill piece a cake on the right side tried twice same result put put put to the top. So all in all a ball

Having fun in Moab

topoftheworld077_zps65e13bb2.jpg

topoftheworld078_zps8b2e4329.jpg

HellsRevengeandFins163_zps070459d8.jpg

HellsRevengeandFins166_zpsa39add43.jpg
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

zijn jullie nu ook nog daar? Wat hebben jullie nog meer op het programma staan?

Pritchett Canyon is nog altijd mijn persoonlijke favoriet, maar met jouw Jeepie kun je ook wel heftiger trails in area BFE aan :whistle:  en misschien de waterval proberen  van Helldorado ... B)

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Recap of the last few days, Poison spider and Goldenspike were fun we bumped every ledge we could find. Double whammy on gold bar was a total hoot.

Day after Metal masher more of the same, Mikey broke his front slip yoke. So I did widow maker by myself. When we got back to town, we bought a new slipyoke and repaired the driveshaft. Then called it a day, so no rusty nail. Yesterday we tooled around area BFE and finished Upper Heldorado., that was a total hoot we just couldn't stop laughing. Today Kane creek easy trail sine Mikey broke the steering box on his Jeep yesterday. Kane creek was nice a bit cooler than in town, some rocks, nice scenery and a lot of driving through the creek which was pretty cool since it was over 40 degrees today.

Somewhere in between we ran hells revenge a few times, drove up Potato salad hill twice, so all in all a pretty good trip. The best of the three Moab trips I did so far.

Next year I want to run Pritchet again, this time both ways and do behind the rocks at the same time, Want to run Rusty nail also and spend more time at area BFE

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

The usual position of my Jeep this week

goldenspike067_zps298075dd.jpg

Today we started out on Metal Masher had lots of fun till Mikey ticked his Angry tractor of and it spit the drive shaft out.

So I headed out to Widow maker by my lonesome took me a couple of tries, got er done and my wife still has a husband :D

Anyway my current tire combo doesn't stick as good as the red label krawlers I used last year. Then it walked up like nothing this time I had to get on the throttle a bit. Tomorrow we are going to visit area BFE for some fun. Will see what that brings.

When everybody starts posting pics and video there will be some more web wheelin fun on the way

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites