Spring naar bijdragen

Who knows americars.nl?

tjeeppir

Hi tjeeppir I've found a topic on the forum from a person who had some bad experiences with Usa Cars. The topic was made a while ago, here's the link, perhaps you can translate it with babelfish or something like that.

http://forum.jeepforum.nl/index.php?showto...ars+kaatsheuvel

I've translated the main parts of the first post for you:

The core of the story is that the person bought a used american car and traded their Jeep in. Only after a few kilometers the "new" car completely broke down. So they went back to the cardealer to claim warranty or get their old Jeep back. The dealer however didn't want to work this way and suggested that they would pay the costs to repair the car they bought in wich they traveled a whole 38 kilometers.

After several weeks and a lot of calls, letters and help from some consumer protection agencies the problem was solved.

This is a experience of a person who posted this on the forums, I just translated it for you. I'm sure that there are people who have had satisfactory experiences. But it's a thing to remember.

Good luck!

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

i also have had a bad experience with that guy...

i don't feel like writing down the hole thing and it was 3 years ago but my advice would be to go someplace else!!!!

ps i'm going to luxembourg for the weekend,but without my jeep sad.gif

just going to find out how the rooms at the hilton are... smile.gif

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Thanks for your answers, even if they are not the ones I expected huh.gif .

The problem is, the car is far away located from my home, and honestly, I do not know much about a Chevrolet K1500.

Here is the link to the chevy.

Does anyone live close to the dealer?

What do you think about the car?

@Darkwolf: Do you have a meeting with Paris? biggrin.gif

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...