Spring naar bijdragen

On The Edge, Aka Break A Jeep Day

aw12345

Today I met up with some friends to do a bit of wheeling, one of my buddies had found this little side trail that looked interesting. He called his trail run on the edge, turned out that break a Jeep day would have fitted the bill much better. 2 broken pitman arms and 2 hear flops and we had not even gotten to the good part. After that was under control and both Jeeps were rolling again, we got to the good part.

My bud took a go at it and either broke an axleshaft or grenaded his Detroit locker. Then tried to bump the first ledge and got really really close to tea ketteling it. So after winching him out of the way I putted through it, was a fun little side spur. After that excitement we decided to go do an easy trail with the rest of the Jeeps that were still in one piece. Well that resulted in getting snowed on, freezing our @sses off and a bend tierod that needed a whole lot of help, poor CJ had a bad case of knock knees. After that was resolved we decided that it was a really good idea to call it a day and start a nice warm campfire and drink some hot cider and rehash the fun day. Will add some pics when I find some. Found a few

here goes, one of the broken drop pitman arms

ontheedge1_zps54a42d9b.jpg

ontheedge_zps6b333e0d.jpg

ontheedge2_zpse9053da8.jpg

ontheedge3_zps39984917.jpg

ontheedge4_zps23687c78.jpg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites