Spring naar bijdragen

Richie's Crack, V Noth And Pumkin Eater

aw12345

Met up with Mr Fred this morning for our wheelin fix.

After roaming around for close to an hour we did find Richie's crack, fun trail, really like the waterfall/ climb out. Is a good one for Curtis to throttle up on, ya better tighten that suck em down thingy though.

From there we high tailed it to Pumkin eater. Hasn't changed much from the last time we ran it, funniest thing was, once I made it up the waterfall I noticed that I forgot to turn on my rear locker. This time we ran it all the way to the last turn out now that was the fun part took a bit of maneuvering to get around or up and over all the marbles. From there we headed over to the V notch thing, ran that to the last turn out also, that thing at the end was a pain in the neck to get over for both us. Took a bit of searching to find the line and a good heavy bump. After that we hiked up that canyon some more, some of that canyon would make a fun trail with a bit of work, has some cool stuff in it. Does anybody know if any buggies have ran it and does it go all the way across the mountain?

Quicky poser shot

tinkertoy139-vi.jpg

Fred goofing around

http://vimeo.com/37992818

Another buddy catching air on the easy trail, Y'all think he had a bit of a stain in his breeches afterwards?

wheely.jpg

curtis-wheely.jpg

Some video of the little trail we spend an hour looking for

http://vimeo.com/37199852

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 2 weeks later...

Modder is hier bijna nooit te vinden maar de woestijn en bergen maken het niet zo een erg gemis

Dit was vandaag's pretje.

Truck tows to my liking, might still regear it in the next couple of weeks

Tested my airbumps they are the sh@t will by some of those for the back too.

Had to drag a

Toyoter trail plug back on it wheels that was a bit of fun other than that I just tooled around a bit, made 2 gopro vids little boring but oh well I like them

tinkertoy159-vi.jpg

tinkertoy160-vi.jpg

First video with Toyota pulling

Will add the last video later.

Main purpose of today's outing was to check function of the airbumps and to see how I liked the tow capability of my new truck.

Very happy on both accounts

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Mooie video, hoe lang lag hij er al ?

Lijkt me niet echt een terrein om alleen te rijden.

Done that trail end to end and both ways day or night and in bad fog, that it doesn't bother me running it alone.

If he had lockers front and rear I would have drove his truck out of it. Niet zo heel lang, hij was erg mazzel dat ik net langs kwam.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites