Spring naar bijdragen

Parker Az Wheelin

aw12345

This a post from my other favorite forum, it's gonna grow some when more video and pictures get posted, we had a blast

Who ever thought about this and didn't make it ya missed out like bandits.

Curtis got us hooked up with a gentleman from the Parker 4x4 club that loves wheeling and for 2 days showed us a ton of extra credit stuff, was a ball. Jeeps dropped like flies and we created a Franken Jeep while we where add it. Amazingly it did very well today in that form. All I can say Arizona wheelin rocks. Tight twisty canyons and tons of steep waterfalls for those wonderful pucker and Oh sheat moments

Anyway, here are some of the makings of Franken Jeep kept us entertained for a few hours

parkeraz033.jpg

parkeraz032.jpg

parkeraz031.jpg

parkeraz068.jpg

Then we got around to fixing Fred's compressor it ended up with a hole in one of the pistons

parkeraz034.jpg

Mike patching his Jeep back together.

parkeraz067.jpg

We thought the Hammers was tough lol, actually the AZ stuff isn't as bad, but was plenty rough on some of our Jeeps. It sure was fun though, especially when somebody shows ya all the fun spots

Here are the pics I took

http://public.fotki.com/aw12345/parker-az/parker-az/

Since I was busy cruising my put put through the very narrow canyons and did some spotting I missed a lot of the action, Cliff has some very entertaining video clips

This is what we were doing for a good part of all 3 days :eek:

parkeraz027.jpg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites