Spring naar bijdragen

We now know Jack and Outerlimits

aw12345

Fred and me joined Andrew, Kurt and Chuck with his family and Hundy for a little fun run in Johnson valley.

No I did not bring my little Jeep since this trip would have turned it into a smoking twisted mess.

Carnage for the day Hundy never made it on the trail broken driveshaft and damaged transfercase, other than that a few dents, a broken winch cable, bend tierod and steering ram as well as a transfercase skid that bit the dust. Jackhammer was a load of fun, definitely a bit more involved than Sledgehammer. Once that trail was done we roamed through the desert till we came to Outerlimits, man that trail rocks, really those boulders and waterfalls are gnarly . Chucky had a field day getting some pretty good air, told ya but just a matter of time before the comfort zone expanded some.

All in all a great day with friends, just rocking all day long, by the way Andrew you make this stuff look way to easy lol

outer-limits-001.jpg

outer-limits-009.jpg

outer-limits-011.jpg

outer-limits-016.jpg

outer-limits-023.jpg

outer-limits-027.jpg

outer-limits-029.jpg

outer-limits-036.jpg

outer-limits-046.jpg

outer-limits-049.jpg

outer-limits-050.jpg

http://public.fotki.com/aw12345/jackhammer-and-oute/

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Jack is een stuk lastiger dan Sledge he? Ik vond vooral het tweede deel van jack, langs de heuvelkam omhoog best spannend.

Heb je in de mailbox van Sledge nog onze souvenirs gezien?

siert.

[ net terug uit Colorado, SOB hill, sidewinder, through trail, upper carnage

leuk leuk...

siert.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites