Spring naar bijdragen

SledgeHammer fun and carnage

aw12345

Mike invited, 100dollarman, Chuck13, ratpatrol, Flatout and me for a run on Sledgehammer today.

Some of us had a ball and actually completed the trail and yes it was hot and superbly rocky. Mike broke his front trackbar that needed welding and the Texan Pipewelder ripped his truss of the rear axle so that chewed up most of the day for that part of the group.

After completing the trail Fred and me went back to see how we could help the stranded travelers. What to Say the stuff got welded right this time and the driveshaft got fixed and the Jeep made it out with any firther problems. So some had fun and some unfortunately had a rough day.Fred had fun unleashing his new Pitbulls on the rocks and I did my usual thing rockdancing where needed, man I love this stuff. Well I got up at 5am and am tired so here is a link to the pics I took

http://public.fotki.com/aw12345/sledge-jv/

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Wij vetrekken morgen naar de US , we gaan wat trails in Colorado doen , jammer dat je geen vakantie dagen meer had.

Volgend jaar willen we naar de Hammers , ik hoorde van Siert dat hij al contact had gehad met je , als de thuis-situatie (ziekte van vriendin) het toelaat zie ik je sowiso volgend jaar.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Ja was een mooie trail.

Vandaag Sidewinder gereden in colorado was zeer heftig.

(verplicht : min 35-ers , 2 sperren , een rol-kooi en een winch)

Ik heb nu nog spierpijn van het stenen stappelen , helaas was dit de laatste morgen vertrekken we weer naar Las Vegas (1500km) , en mag hij weer in de storage tot maart/april 2011 voor de Hammers.

(mits mijn prive situatie het toe laat).

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites