Spring naar bijdragen

Calico Trail Fun

aw12345

Calico was a fun little trip, Gate Keeper got tackled, little rough on my fancy rear fenders other than that it was not as bad as I thought. After running trying out the keyslot thing we ran Doran the other way. Then on to Odessa fun too, ground a bunch of rubber of the raggedy krawlers tried to go straight up the back wall got close on the first try, should not have stopped. Tried going up the side almost made that, just not enough steering travel, will have to fix that soon. So running up the backwall is still on my bucket list, Jeep did not feel light in the front, while working through all my shenanigans, that part of Odessa was fun none the less. Going down a climb backwards with the engine running backwards is kinda cool. After that we knocked out Wall street and from there putted back to the trailers. All in all a really fun day in the desert. Had a nice breakfast at Peggy Sue's, great weather almost no dust, just doesn't get better than that

DSC03198.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

Nice video clip

th_MOV03194.jpg

Nice clip also

th_MOV03199.jpg

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

die eerste clip is niet bepaald een stukje trail om in een narrow track CJ5 te doen :whistle:

Met deze banden is de Jeep 2" breder dan mijn andere TJ met 35" banden en orginele assen

Als een Sami er door heen kan komen zou het ook met een CJ5 moeten kunnen, indien nodig met training wheels aan de bovenkant van de rollcage lol

Het kan wat tippy worden als je van je line af ben

idtt025-vi.jpg

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites