Spring naar bijdragen

Dusy Ershim CA Usa

aw12345

Dit trail is gelegen ten oosten van Fresno California in de Sierra Nevada mountain range. Het ligt voor het grootste gedeelte op ongeveer 3000 meter hoogte en is ongeveer 50 kilometer rock craling en bomen slaom plezier.

Zal dit verhaal later wel in het Nederlands vertalen ben daar nu even te moe voor. Vandaag opgestaan om 6uur de campsite opgepakt en kpffie gedronken toen nog even 2 uur rock crawlen om weer in de bewoonde wereld te komen van daar 24 miles terug naar Shaverlake om onze trucks uit de storage tehalen en vandaar een 500 kilometer reis terug naar huis met de Jeep achter me Truckie aan pff was een lange dag.

Fred and me had a ball, we went in from south to North. First night we spend at the start of the trail at voyager rock

Could not find the chicken on chicken rock, but loved Thompson hill, it rocks. First day we covered 14.5 miles, darn that is hard traveling took us 7 hours to get to the Eastlake campground. The carnage for that day was 2 loose nuts on the lower control arms and one broken sway bar bolt, not bad the first day and the biggest problem for the day was that I had to fix my leaking propane stove with some silicone , worked like a charm, waking up to make coffee and your stove konks out that just sucks

Next day we took it easy did the 5 miles to Ershim lake in about 2 hours spend the rest of the day hiking and fishing and shooting some pics. From Ershim lake to Lake camp lake was a lot of fun had some very nice obstacles at the start and scattered along the way. Also took 2 hours and we goofed of the rest of the day me shooting pictures and Fred depleting the lake of fish. The last day on the trail was the bom, obstacle after obstacle, got to love it add to that the absolutely stunning scenery and you got a great start of the day, The closer we got to whitebark vista the worse it got. Also took us about 2 hours. At the end of it I wanted to turn back and run the last part the other way to just get it out of the way and be able to say I did that also. Fred did not want to go for it though, and it made sense, might as well stop while you are ahead and did not break anything. Overall a absolutely great trip with no hold ups due to breakage and a great trail that was challenging and gnarly and tore up in places that made it all that more challenging

Dusyershim161-1.jpg

Link to fotoos

http://public.fotki.com/aw12345/dusy-ershim/

bewerkt door aw12345
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites