Spring naar bijdragen

Expat Nieuwe Op Het Forum

hugomez

Hi,

First at all sorry to write in English, I am an expat living in Amsterdam but unfortunately my Dutch is still not good. I hope this is not a problem and the administrator allow me to write in English. If that is not the case, of course I would understand.

I am the proud owner of a Wrangler TJ 2006 that I brought from my origin country, and now is legally register in The Netherlands.

Beside this forum, I am also member of another Jeep forums from other countries, but living here, I think is also nice to participate in this forum, meeting new people and be able to see what is going on in the Dutch Jeep community.

I hope to learn from all of you and if possible also help another members if I can.

Here a few photos of the beast  :D

Jeep_Wrangler_TJ_2006_BF_Goodrich.jpg
bewerkt door hugomez
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Thanks for the welcome. Answering 'Masis', I am Spanish and because of working reasons, living now here.

Jofer, my Dutch is really very low, but Google translator will help me to read everything you guys write here.

Ab, I appreciate it.

I will start now reading topics around, I see the information here is endless.

bewerkt door hugomez
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 2 weeks later...